Contact us
Calendar
NEWS

Jul 01, 2022 - BY Admin

ArcelorMittal completes acquisition of Voestalpine HBI plant in Texas

ArcelorMittal has announced that it has completed the acquisition of an 80 percent share in Austria-based Voestalpine's hot briquetted iron (HBI) plant in Corpus Christi, Texas after being granted the necessary approvals.

 

As SteelOrbis previously reported, the company had announced in April this year that it had signed an agreement to acquire an 80 percent share in the plant in question and that Voestalpine would retain the remaining 20 percent --SteelOrbis